Working in partnership with ESH Group, EN:Able Futures has a new opportunity for an Apprentice Bricklayer to learn the trade working on a site in Halifax.
This Bricklaying Apprenticeship offers the opportunity to learn new skills such as:
- Measuring areas and marking out in preparation for laying bricks
- Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Applying mortar with a trowel and laying blocks or bricks
- Shaping and trimming bricks using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Checking that rows are straight using a spirit level and plumb line
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety at all times, ensuring regulations are adhered to
- Maintaining a clear and tidy workspace and ensuring that waste materials are disposed of in accordance with current legislation.
Esh Group is a leading civil engineering and built environment group of companies operating across the North East, Tees Valley, Yorkshire and Humber regions. They are a big advocate of social value and it is embedded into all their civils and construction projects.
Esh Group are long standing customer of EN:Able Futures having taken on many of our apprentices through EN:Able Futures shared apprenticeship service over the last 8 years. They are also an integral partner of EN:Procure as a contractor on the Repairs and Maintenance and New Build frameworks.
For more information and to apply click here.