We can find the right apprentice for you
Our new Building Futures Academy is a unique and specialist Professional and Technical Construction Academy which has been designed to address the major skills shortages in the industry.
It provides a structured, industry led academy programme delivering a number of apprenticeship qualifications with additional targeted CPD sessions designed to enrich the apprenticeship journey to ensure that they receive fully rounded training and development.
Through EN:Able Futures, we will employ apprentices directly ourselves, so all employment responsibilities remain with EN:Able Futures, including assessments, salary, health & safety training and ongoing support.
Working in partnership with various approved training providers, the academy will provide you (the Host) with a wide variety of technical qualifications in the Built environment sector including:
- Level 3 Building Services Design Technician
- Level 4 Quantity Surveyor
- Level 4 Construction Design and Build Technician
- Level 3 Civil Engineering Technician
- Level 3 Surveying Technician
Timescales – between 2 and 3 years dependant on the pathway chosen.
We will provide all-round support to you and your apprentices
- Pastoral Support – assistance with any issues outside of work and the transition into the world of work.
- In-work mentor – coming into the work-place to support both the apprentice and the host.
- Academic Support – liaison with all training providers to keep apprentices on track with their progress, providing an action plan if required.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org