EN:Able Futures working in partnership with the Civil & Structural Engineering team at Alan Wood & Partners have developed this new civil engineering apprenticeship opportunity based in Scarborough.
As a Civil Engineering Technician Apprentice the successful candidate will gain skills in:
- Producing CAD drawings
- Preparing simple calculations
- Supporting the administration of projects
- Ensuring outputs meet the required standards
- Meeting agreed deadlines
- Maintaining a drawing register
- Working as a member of a team
- Contributing to providing solutions to problems
- Working both in an office environment and on site visits
Following a thorough induction, the successful candidate will embark on an exciting 2 year programme where they will be exposed to a variety of disciplines and learn how to use a range of Autodesk products fluently, prepare calculations and become an integral part of the team.
Initially they will be employed by EN:Able Futures for a two year period. As hosts Alan Wood & Partners will also support the candidates professional development by joining the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) as a student member, along with the wealth of experience that this opportunity provides, will potentially culminate in the successful candidate becoming a Technician member of the ICE.
Click here for more information and to apply.