Build your Future Workforce with the Building Futures Academy
Our Building Futures Academy is an established, unique and specialist Technical Construction Academy which has been designed to address major skills shortages in the industry and support organisations to take on apprentices with full support from the experienced team of a multi-award winning Flexi-Job Apprenticeship Service.
The support we offer
- Full Recruitment Service – We find the right candidates on behalf of our host companies
- Practical Support- We provide CSCS and Full PPE plus additional CPD to all new recruits where needed
- Guidance with all elements of the Apprenticeship Service such as levy and the DAS account
- Pastoral Support – We provide assistance with any issues outside of work and the transition into the world of work, mental health support & general coaching to the apprentice.
- In-work mentoring – All apprentices and hosts are assigned a dedicated Apprenticeship Manager who provides work-place support both the apprentice and the host.
- Academic Support – We offer an experienced liaison with all training providers to keep apprentices on track with their academic progress
85% of Academy students who completed in 2020 gained double distinction stars/distinction for their overall grades, the highest grades possible, and 11% achieved double merits, the second highest grade possible.
100% of our Academy apprentices progressed onto either direct employment, university, higher education or a higher degree apprenticeship.
Building Futures provides a structured, industry led academy programme delivering a number of apprenticeship qualifications with additional targeted CPD sessions designed to enrich the apprenticeship journey, this ensures that these trainees receive fully rounded training and development every step of the way.
Through EN:Able Futures, we will employ apprentices directly ourselves, so all employment responsibilities remain with us, including assessments, salary, health & safety training and ongoing support. This, in turn, offers our host companies more flexibility when working with apprentices in their team and provides a safety blanket of support when needed.
Based on our most recent Service Survey, 95% of our hosts said they were satisfied or very satisfied with our service, 90% of hosts rated the support of their development coach as ‘’outstanding’’ and 90% said they would recommend us to other organisations, they also said:
“EN:Able Futures provide an avenue into our industry from non-traditional approaches. Providing a variety of experiences to help people understand the industry and their career opportunities.’’
‘’ Easy to deal with, great communication, understand our company’s needs.’’
"External support for learners is fantastic. External support for employees is fantastic. Great communication from EN.Tailored Learning Plans for apprentices.’’
For more information please call 0330 606 1460 (Option 4) or email email@example.com or