The EN Procure Heating, Electrical and Roofing Framework offers social housing landlords a flexible framework to meet their individual requirements for elemental replacement works. This framework runs alongside our Installers Framework, providing a broader suite of options for members seeking a mixed economy or self-delivery approach.
The Framework has been developed to provide cost savings to housing providers by using volume procurement and collaborative purchasing strategies to realise savings and added value. Landlords can also benefit from benchmarking across a range of suppliers and contractors to ensure true best value is achieved. Added social value measures are also embedded to maximise the framework’s positive impact in local communities, whereby Framework contractors are required to offer a minimum of 2 full time training opportunities per £1m project value spent through the framework. Efficiency North provide targeted support to ensure that the training opportunities deliver the greatest social benefit.
Construction companies of a range of sizes were appointed to the framework’s 7 lots in April 2017, the lots are:
• Lot 1 – Heating and Ventilation less than £2 000 000
• Lot 2 – Heating and Ventilation greater than £1 000 000
• Lot 3 – Electrical Installation less than £2 000 000
• Lot 4 – Electrical Installation greater than £1 000 000
• Lot 5 – Roofing and associated ancillary works less than £2 000 000
• Lot 6 – Roofing and associated ancillary works greater than £1 000 000
• Lot 7 – Commercial Heating
There are range of available contract options including JCT, NEC and PPC to offer maximum ease and flexibility to our members.
To find out more please contact the Framework Management Team on 0330 606 1460