Futures and Oppourtunities in Yorkshire and Humber
We have a great line-up planned, all centred around the talking point of the year: Brexit. Not only that, but we are also bringing with us a sneak peak into the future of housing in the form of a brand new modular home!
On Thursday 12th July EN’s Social Landlord Members and Contractors are invited to join Efficiency North and special guests:
- Andrew van Doorn, Chief Executive of HACT who will give an insight into Brexit’s potential impact on the voluntary sector and social value delivery.
- Matt Abbott, EN’s Poet-in-Residence, Wakefield-born rising star of the performance circuit with his Brexit show and special guests.
From 10am to 3:30pm at the Keepmoat Stadium in Doncaster together we will be showcasing:
- Exclusive insight into Brexit’s potential impact on supply chains – the risks, threats and opportunities posed to the construction, operation and maintenance of social housing, identified through extensive and intensive expert research.
- An innovative off site manufactured home outside the venue – your opportunity to experience housing delivery of the future.
- EN’s two exciting new ventures – the EN:Able Futures Academy and EN:Able Build - and how the EN:Able Communities charity will be working more closely with landlords to deliver local opportunities.
- The winners of this year’s extended Social Value awards, who will be revealed…
Join us to understand more about what Brexit will mean for the Housing sector and our member landlords and how we will continue to work together to build communities that last through efficient and sustainable procurement.
Attendance is free for all our members, contractors and invited guests.
Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first serve basis.